Did you know that 100% of any money you contribute to Our City Beautiful’s programs are tax-deductible? Did you know that 95% of each dollar given is put right back into our community programs? You never need to wonder what your dollar supports. The remaining 5% supports administrative costs to keep our office running. There are NO paid staff members at OCB; each person gives their time and talents, freely.
There are several easy ways to give:
Our City Beautiful – P.O. Box 470743 Lake Monroe, Fl 32747